Enterprise-wide communication can be a pain. Over and over again, one
has to think up new important targets, to be fulfilled by the company
as part of the mission statement, or to be fulfilled by a new
department with specific targets. What a bore.
But it doesn't have to be! Here's bsgen
, the tool that
generates such messages for you, ready to copy-n-paste into
company-wide e-mail memo's!
How it works? Here's a sample. Just click on 'again' to see another
This is a message from J.L Picard to Group Excellence Initiative,
An hour ago, we surpised the corporate world when we presented our open
letter to our clients and shareholders. It is my honourable duty to inform
you about the new mission statement.
- Have our global workforce invest heavily in niche markets
- Supply best of breed solutions for the management team and project support
- Aggressively penetrate new and existing markets
- Realize excellence for asset acquisition and management
I want to take this oppurtunity to ask you to support Steve in the quest to:
- Leveraging consolidation and enablement of our core business
- Drive long-term strategic growth of inter-departmental synergy
- Focusing on capitalization of global operations
- Meet key performance indicators of huddle sessions
But is it enterprisey enough? Can it be tailored to suit your
specific needs? Sure can! Download your own copy of bsgen today
, get the data file bsgen.data
too, and start adding your own
bs to the datafile! Before you know it, you'll be mailing bs to
firstname.lastname@example.org every hour!
thanks EvR/BOFH for a new excellent datafile. This will
most certainly leverage the enablement and empowerment of our global
workforce and consolidate the position in the peer group of our key